Bush is currently completing its sixth studio album, which will follow up the band’s 2011 comeback effort, The Sea Of Memories. TheGavin Rossdale-fronted band is working at Studio 606, the Northridge, California facility owned by Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, and is recording with Deftones and Alice In Chains producer Nick Raskulinecz. A release date has yet to be announced.
- Bush performed two new songs, “This House Is On Fire” and “Loneliness Is A Killer,” on the band’s last tour in support of The Sea Of Memories, although it’s unknown whether they’ll make the new record.
- The Sea Of Memories was the first Bush album in a decade and featured the Number One rock hit “The Sound Of Winter,” which was the band’s first chart-topper in 12 years.
- 2014 also marks the 20th anniversary of Bush’s debut album, Sixteen Stone, which hit Number Four on The Billboard album chart and included the Number One hits “Comedown,” “Glycerine” and “Machinehead,” as well as “Everything Zen” and “Little Things.”
- Rossdale and his wife, No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani, welcomed their third son, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale, into the world on February 28th.
- Bush has sold close to 20 million records in the U.S. and Canada alone.
- The band has also compiled 17 consecutive Top 40 hit singles on the Modern Rock and Mainstream Rock charts, including six Number Ones.