Mike Chang at VancouverTrails.com shares his top 5 favourite late summer hikes near Vancouver.
Mike says the best thing about a late summer hike….no bugs.
01) Garibaldi Lake – Check out that stunning turquoise water.
02) Wedgemont Lake – Mike says this hike is a challenge, but the temperatures are forgiving this time of year. And a glacier? C’mon!
03) Goat Mountain – First off, great name. Second, pair it with Grouse Grind and feel the burn. I think they serve beer up there somewhere too. Hey UBC, I see you!
04) St. Mark’s Summit – You’re gunna get some prime-time Howe Sound views.
05) Mount Seymour – You’ll need to hit this one before the snows. Winter is Coming.
Do you have a favourite hike in the area? Perfect for late summer and early fall? Post it in the comments…I am always looking for new places to explore when I get a day off.