Kings Of Leon frontman Caleb Followill and his wife, Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge, welcomed a baby girl into the world on Thursday (June 21st), according to Us Weekly. A source told the magazine that the 26-year-old Aldridge gave birth at Vanderbilt University & Medical Center in Nashville. This is the first child for Aldridge and the 30-year-old Followill, who were married in May 2011.
- The couple have yet to reveal the child's name or any other details.
- Kings Of Leon are currently taking time off after completing their lengthy world tour in support of their fifth album Come Around Sundown, which they released in October 2010.
- Drummer Nathan Followill told MTV News in February that the band had bought a studio and rehearsal space in Nashville, where they were planning to begin work on their sixth album.
- Kings Of Leon toured for a year straight in support of Come Around Sundown, but Caleb went through a rough patch last summer that started when he walked offstage and never came back during a July 29th gig in Dallas.
- The Kings ended up scrapping the rest of their summer North American tour. They resumed touring in Canada in late September and finished out the album cycle without incident, amid rumors that Caleb had done a stint in rehab.