Back by popular demand! The first ever Lux Jewels Diamond Race was a huge success! For all of you who wished you had heard about the event sooner, now's your chance to Enter To Win a Princess Cut diamond and design your dream ring! Registration is open until May 18th!
The Diamond Race is a one day event where teams of two people race around the downtown and surrounding area of Vancouver competition with other teams. CLICK HERE for more details.
Teams are comprised of:
1) couples who want to get engaged including same-sex couples
2) anyone who is married but wants to upgrade their ring
3) anyone who is renewing their vows
4) anyone who has lost their ring and never replaced it
5) anyone who is in a committed partnership or common-law relationship
Just like the popular reality TV show "The Amazing Race" teams will be given clues that will lead them to different destinations where they will be directed to perform a task, either together or by a single member.
All teams who register will be entered into a draw to win a pair of Black Diamond Earrings.
This event will benefit the Rare Disease Foundation in honor of the late Mrs. Ram Kumari Bakshi.