Grills Gone Wild is back and it’s bigger and better than ever! Join The Jeff O’Neil Show and BBQ Brian of House of Q for delicious drive-thru BBQ, Fridays this summer from 6am-10am
Grills Gone Wild 2017 Tour Dates
Grills Gone Wild Features
House of Knives & House of Q are teaming up for Grills Gone Wild and want to hook you up with the ultimate Backyard BBQ Bash this Summer! House of Knives will also join us onsite at each location equipped with tons of amazing prizes!
Purchase the limited edition Jeff O’Neil Show Rock N Red BBQ sauce at Grills Gone Wild with proceeds to BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. You can also purchase it in store at these House of Knives locations: Park Royal, Metrotown, Willowbrook, Granville, Mayfair Mall (Victoria), Hillside Mall (Victoria), Woodgrove (Nanaimo), Orchard Park (Kelowna), Aberdeen Mall (Kamloops).
BBQ Brian’s Grilling Tips
Be the Guru of your Q, with BBQ Brian. Featured in his book Grilling with House of Q.
- GRILL LIKE A CHAMP. Ditch the knife and use a proper thermometer to check for doneness.
- GET STICKY. Apply sauce towards the end of the cook so sauce doesn’t burn and can caramelize.
- DIAL BACK. Keep your Q at low to medium heat. Not everything has to be incinerated.
- RUB IT. BBQ rubs and seasonings add flavour, create a crust and help sauce stick.
- GET SENTIMENTAL. Recreate the memories of Mom’s favourite recipes, just on your grill.
- THINK OUTSIDE THE OVEN. Whatever you cook indoors, take outdoors including cookies or bread.
- SAUCY THOUGHTS. Take BBQ sauce beyond meat. Add flavour to ice cream, cocktails, dips & spreads.
- HAVE A BACKUP. A second, filled propane tank can save the party if you run out.
- GRILL SAFE. Look around your grill for whatever you can melt, burn or damage before grilling.
- BRUSH UP. Use the right brush for your grate. Brass for porcelain and stainless bristles for any grate type.